www.flickr.com
7D7 Studio (Omar)'s items Go and check out 7D7 Studio (Omar)'s photostream

Monday, August 20, 2007

Butter Grilled PB&H

I'm eating a PB&H I made just a few moments ago. I was still hungry after a lovely dinner that Hvnly made. We had Garlic Ginger Shrimp over white rice, it was really good and just the right portions, this is why my fat panson ass is hungry right now; just cant eat what’s good for me. I’m listening not to a playlist but my 5 star rated songs; which are a ton, but I actually never rated them, the computer did based on my likings I guess. The world of compuresss I tell you, but they cant get an election right; pinches!

I have a lot to cover, tons of stuff starting with last week, but we’ll have to FF to Friday, just to avoid your brain from swelling and actually learning a few things you will never have to remember, but can bring up with me in conversation. As I write I am listening to Obsession by Animotion, this was a good jam!

Turns out I ended up with tickets for the Dodgers game courtesy of my brother Andres. He actually gave me eight tickets with two parking passes; four and one for each Dodger game and Galaxy game. I called my “spiritual brother” John; it sounds like we go knocking on doors don’t it? I invited him and his wife Daniela, to come with us to the ball game. She bought me my first margarita, that is +++ point’s right there and I bought them “dinner”, some hot dogs - lol - I still owe them dinner. A good time and a Dodger win, but lets not get started on feeling blue.

Saturday we hung out with kids and adults at two for one birthday party. My friend Pips celebrated BenJ’s and Aaron L’s birthday on this day; they had a moment for food, piƱata, cake, and then swimming at dusk, which the kids and some adults liked. It was really kewl hanging out with my old friends and their off spring, most of the time I only see my friends and catch a glimpse of the bambinos just before we play poker.

Sunday, I had to get some stuff done and it went undone, I instead went on the computer, worked on a few pictures to post. I took a shower and then decided I should visit one of my favorite places on the weekend, Downtown LA. I like going here because it’s lonely and it gives me great photo ops. I was going to go on my own, Hvnly was at the in-laws; can I call them that or go with suegros since that word in Spanish doesn’t refer to the state of our union. She came home and said have a good time, she knew this was going to be a day where I ended up going on my own and taking a breather. I was in my car with the AC on waiting to leave when I decided that she should come with me. I knew it would end up being a good time and that we would have fun together, and that is exactly what happened. The only incident that away from the good times, was the food issue at CPK. The food took more than half an hour (a sandwich and ravioli) to come out. We bitched a bit and pointed out that two other parties and one other that ordered the food to go, got their food before we had to point it out. We never bitch about something when it is not called for, in fact, I can’t think of the last time we actually did this, but voicing the concern got us a free meal, all we ended up paying was for drinks and appetizer. One of the managers made sure we got the food just a few minutes after, and the waitress apologized for the inconvenience; this last part turned the situation around. Empathize, Acknowledge, and Resolve, and they did.

I had a great weekend, doing something out of the ordinary and breaking the monotony which is not bad, but always a pleasure when change is around.

BTW I just read about Time Travel, imagine when this will actually happen. Check out the news here.

No picture today, but click the link above and check them out on my Flickr site.

1 comment:

Hvnly's World said...

The weekend was FABULOUS! Thanks for inviting me to go with you downtown...it was fun!