www.flickr.com
7D7 Studio (Omar)'s items Go and check out 7D7 Studio (Omar)'s photostream

Friday, August 24, 2007

Date - Beer & Pictures

I think it's sta-pose-2-be "Beer&Nuts" but I'm posting pictures while drinking. I'm Drinking and Photoshop'ing, not against the law in most states, only a hand full.

I can begin by talking about my date today; I had a wonderful time. I took DJ out, the 10 year old girl that is my daughter; boy has she grown up! We had some fun conversations over lunch. I purposely made it a point to talk about only the subjects she brought up. She asked me about music, about taking road trips, I even told her about the not-so-distant-future, where she would be in another state going to school and she would end up taking road trips with her dorm roommate on her convertible; her eyes lit! I'm trying to paint a picture for her, a world where she learns about the world by travel, and so far she's receptive, only the future years will tell. She asked about road trips because she is going to Arizona next weekend, and she thought it would be long, but I told her it would be almost the same as driving to San Francisco. I reminded her of the fun time when we went up north and enjoyed the city. Her character (that she draws from her Father) came out at Philippe's, she saw a man cleaning the tables, and she said - "he looks happy working here" - and I started laughing. The other moment came when we were walking the parking lot of the grocery store; a man came back to the store and asked about his receipt, the girl said he put it in the bag, he said no, and well he made a stink about "needing IT!". When we were walking back to the car she said - "guess that man really needed that receipt huh?!" - and we both started to chuckle. I just think about how her character has always been the same, the moody and funny girl, who at any moment decides to pull antics, and she makes the family laugh.

Desiree I love you!

No comments: