www.flickr.com
7D7 Studio (Omar)'s items Go and check out 7D7 Studio (Omar)'s photostream

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Thought Of You All Day

I got the phone call this morning and I was sad to hear you crying and to know you were in pain. I'm starting to write this late Sunday night and I'm starting to cry a bit, I guess now that I start to put words together it has finally hit me. This whole day I’ve thought about you, how strong you are and how I wish I can be with you to help you go through this; to be by your side, hold your hand and give you hugs and say something to your ear to comfort you. I can’t think of the last time I felt sadness and this void, sadness from your loss and void because you are not here next to me, I shouldn’t feel this way but it tears me apart to know what you are going through, it’s not a good feeling. I started to think of what you told me your gramma use to say, “es mi novio!”, “le voy a decir a Omar que te portas mal conmigo!” As I write this my face begins to smile, she was very cute and I told Desiree that your gramma was ill, I didn’t tell her of her death; her response was “Oh yea I remember her, she gave me my earings.” I watched The Contender and I just thought about you jumping up and down, going crazy yelling GO PETAH! I can’t tell you who won, so I’ll wait for you to watch it so we can talk about it. I MISS YOU and I hope to see your face soon so I can hold you in my arms for a long time until you want to let go.

1 comment:

Hvnly's World said...

The pain is easier to handle because I have you by my side. I LOVE YOU DEARLY!!!