www.flickr.com
7D7 Studio (Omar)'s items Go and check out 7D7 Studio (Omar)'s photostream

Friday, May 27, 2005

Sick Sucks


I had the weirdest illness before the weekend, it started Wednesday night. I started to get cold and my body began to ache, all of my joints started hurting very bad. I tried falling asleep and it just wasn't working, I did this for about an hour and a half. Body still ached and the shacking wouldn't go away. Thursday morning I wake up with only a headache and I think to myself OK it's gone, I drive to work and the whole thing starts again. I go to save-on and get something to make me feel better and it's starts to make me drowsy. I show up to work and I tell the boss that I can't be on the phones today because I'm sick, in the end I go home and sleep/rest for two days. The weirdest thing about this is that I had no other symptoms like a runny nose, but now that I remember I did have a fever. Well it's over and I'm glad it's done. I couldn't do shitt for two days which sucked, but oh well that's life.

No comments: