www.flickr.com
7D7 Studio (Omar)'s items Go and check out 7D7 Studio (Omar)'s photostream

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Armstrong

Such a shame that as I blog this I feel I should just get up and slap myself in the face, and if I could, I would kick myself in the ass. Armstrong one day said back in the late 1990's - "I have testicular cancer and it has spread to my stomache, but I'm going to fight this, I'm going to beat this"- He's now trying to win the Tour De France for the 7th straight time, I'm cheering for this guy hope he kicks some serious ass. I write about this because Armstrong was pretty much done in terms of his love for the sport and no one thought his return possible, but his will to win and beat cancer has made him one of the greatest sports athletes of any era. I hope that what I write inspires me to do the same in my life.

1 comment:

Hvnly's World said...

If you want I can kick you in the ass since you can't kick your own...roflmao. Love you very much!!! Maybe, just maybe one day the ass kicking will give you the wake up call you're looking for but until that day I love you as you are and will support you and stand by your side. To infiniti and beyond man!!!!!!!!!!!!!