www.flickr.com
7D7 Studio (Omar)'s items Go and check out 7D7 Studio (Omar)'s photostream

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Moot

Moot - Subject to debate; arguable: a moot question.

Law. Without legal significance, through having been previously decided or settled.
Of no practical importance; irrelevant. <--- How I'm using the word.

Mi Madre y Padre have left the country, they drove back to Ameca, Jalisco, Mexico. I'll try to post a map of how long (distance) the drive is, takes them about 2/3 days driving, can you imagine in a burro?



Today this post will be about nothing in particular just me blabbin' and yabbin' and yappin'. I bought some McDonalds for breakfast this morning, I ordered pancakes, it came with sausage and I ordered a side of hash and a large Coke, no fucken wonder my stomach is hurting. I don't like the pancakes at McDonalds, I rarely and I mean rarely order them, I think they have some type of polymer (synthetic, I learned that word from Rick, my compadre). I sit here and begin to think of what to write, nothing comes to mind "writers block", thank god I don't have a daily column, specially one that would be opinionated, but writing about what you think and feel like would be cool. If I had my own column I would call it… Negativity Bitch, If You Care, Fuck YOU! Wow that’s kind of harsh but when I wrote it, it felt good, like hell yea bring it biatch, “roll up” like in swingers! Maybe I’m pissed ‘cuz of the second bombings in London, can you believe this shit? It needs to stop, maybe all of the Catholic, Jews, Jehovah witness, Buddhist, etc. etc. etc. (that’s from “The King and I” the "etc. etc. etc." part, lol) maybe all of the aforementioned should pray to Allah just for a minute and say please make them stop. Maybe he will respond and say, WHY? You have waged war on my people/religion for centuries, and I have said or done nothing in return. You have let the world attack me and have not come to your brother’s rescue. This can be true you know, but I guess we will never find out; I doubt John Lennon’s lyrics will ever come true…

Imagine there's no countries,
It isnt hard to do,
Nothing to kill or die for,
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Wars have given humanity a plethora of changes that have made life simple, and enjoyable; I guess you can bitch and complain and then say thanks to Motorola for developing a cell phone, thanks to the Cold War and the race to the moon for creating tang. I’m going to end this because I got a call and these people had no fucken idea I was blogging and they broke my train of thought, how dare they, do they not work? I sure as hell do!

Ciabatta... C - I - A - B - A - T - T - A - Ciabbata, smooch (throwing up the peace sign) peace out!

2 comments:

Phil said...

Nice blog. Thanks for visiting mine too.

Omar (7D7 Studios) said...

Gracias for coming.