www.flickr.com
7D7 Studio (Omar)'s items Go and check out 7D7 Studio (Omar)'s photostream

Monday, March 14, 2005

After The Weekend

Mexican poker night was the setting for my dear friends and those that I consider family on a Saturday . We started with a potluck which offered enchiladas con salsa verde, mole, ceviche de camaron, and two desserts, jello and cheesecake. Everyone was all smiles at the table when it was time to eat, Diana brought the mole, Hector dessert, Felipe brought the Ceviche, and my lovely girlfriend made the enchiladas from scratch, the food was great. After dinner we played poker, and the girls had the upper hand all night. Diana won the first round and the second round Felipe, it was a great night, we have to do it again.

Saturday afternoon we took a trip to Disneyland, made sure our annual pass was put to good use. Great weekend with my friends and my girlfriend.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: