www.flickr.com
7D7 Studio (Omar)'s items Go and check out 7D7 Studio (Omar)'s photostream

Thursday, March 17, 2005

The Smoke

The prints came back and it was a dissapointed, looks like I have to invest in a new camera. This was one of the best prints that came out of the roll, it was taken with my lensbaby (which I haven't taken advantage of), guess I'll get a new camera post some more pictures later.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Two weeks had gone by and not a single cigarrete had touched my lips. Yesterday I decided to take a cigarret break, and my throat got dry again. This morning my throat was a bit dry, that was the reason why I quit smoking for those two weeks, so I'll be forced to try and drop it again. Tonight I get to watch a movie (haven't decided which one yet), drink some vodka & cranberry, and then hit the pillow and call it a day.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"I suggest we learn to love each other before it's made illegal" - Brandon Boyd

No comments: