www.flickr.com
7D7 Studio (Omar)'s items Go and check out 7D7 Studio (Omar)'s photostream

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Cowboy Freak

Today I dressed up like a cowboy, put my boots on, got my playboy belt buckle ,my plaid shirt, and you can't forget my hat! I started my day by getting ready, dressing up and heading out the door. The day before I had signed up to sing Kareoki, I had no idea what I was going to sing, more on this later. Through out the day I said "howdy" and "Hey there partner" as I ran into cowboys in the hallways. By the time Kareoki came around I was determined I wasn't going to participate, I was gettting butterflies and I said nope, to many people here, "I WANT OUT!" I heard them call my name when I was down the hall, I wanted to keep walking but I made myself go back and wait my turn again. I looked through the songs, remember I hadn't made my choice and I had no clue what I was going to sing, when I see RICK JAMES! so I went with Rick James - Super Freak. I was up on stage and I was very scared and I was a bit embarrased, but after a few lines I felt great, the crowd was in it, and I even saw a girl and she said "She likes the boys in the band, she said that I'm her all time favorite", lol, just kidding about the girl but the place really got into the song, which was a plus. I won the American Cowboy Idol contest at work, and in my tight back pocket, two $25 gift certificates rode with me all the way home. I wish I can say the money rode with me as the sun set, but it was freakin 8:50 pm when I got home, almost 14 hours I left home. Well I'll leave it at that because I have rambled on for a while.

Remember... IM RICK JAMES BEEEEAAATCH!!!! and since I won the $50... IM RICH BEEEEAAATCH!!!!

No comments: