www.flickr.com
7D7 Studio (Omar)'s items Go and check out 7D7 Studio (Omar)'s photostream

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The Day Is Not Over Yet

I feel better! Those were the words that came out of my mouth after I had lunch with my beautiful girlfriend. I was experiencing some what of a panic attack, very jittery and it gave me a tired feeling, I just wanted to get rid of it. We talked about how we spend Sunday nights together and the fact that we enjoy each others company. She's warming up to the idea of a loft, so we'll have to visit a place when the time comes, hopefuly she likes them and we agree on looking into getting one.

I've been tired lately, this overtime is getting to be a real drag, it starts to take it's toll on hump day, but we shall overcome. Tonight we will meet again, have dinner and enjoy a movie, we will have a choice from The Score or 21 Grams., I'll post a movie review tomorrow.

No comments: