www.flickr.com
7D7 Studio (Omar)'s items Go and check out 7D7 Studio (Omar)'s photostream

Monday, March 21, 2005

Catching Up With The Weekend

What's the best way to end the week? A great weekend!

Friday after work I went home and drank me some Vodka and OJ while I played some S.O.C.O.M, after a couple of snipes and confirmed kills, I ended the day. Saturday started around 12:35pm, I can't think of the last time I slept in until that time without a phone call or text message to interrupt my sleep, IT FELT SO FUCKEN GOOD! That night I saw the Morales v Pacquiao fight, great to the last round but I wanted a KO! Earlier that day I drove to Arcadia and did some quick shopping, I had two gift cards that I had to rid myself of, one for the Gap and another to Nordstrom. Below you will see my new shows that I bought at Nordstrom, my new Lacoste.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I was getting ready to go shopping, when on the TV I saw Toshi Kubota, he was performing “Breaking Through” on Soul Train. The song was over and I told myself I have to get his album, I haven’t bought a “NeoSoul” Cd in a while, I was due. They talked to Toshi for a while and he explained his love for soul music, how his first record he bought was that of Stevie Wonder. The Album has 10 songs, not many, but the few songs on this album give you everything, good lyrics and beats. He co-wrote some songs with Angie Stone and worked with Mos Def on one of his songs. Check out the album cover.



Sunday was a simple day, my sabath, but one where I don’t allow myself to do work. I didn’t do much other than go have breakfast, I shared a great conversation with my beautiful girlfriend over some omelets and coffee, and we tried to put both brains together and play the IQ game at the counter. We went grocery shopping around noon, we also had a quick stop at LAX to pick up my brother. I ended my weekend with one of my favorite past times, watching a movie. House of Sand and Fog was playing at my “bedroom-plex”, all I can say is that it was a great movie. The ending was something I wasn’t ready for, and it gets my sore thumb of approval.

Ben Kingsley from House of Sand and Fog.

No comments: