www.flickr.com
7D7 Studio (Omar)'s items Go and check out 7D7 Studio (Omar)'s photostream

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Sapphire & A Movie

Dim room, TV tilted to avoid glare, and me sipping on some Sapphire and Tonic while I watch the movie Se7en. That's where I find myself today, I'm watching Se7en and every time I see it I always forget parts of the movie, great story telling, and very great idea for a fucken movie. It's pretty fucked up, to quote John Doe in the movie (Kevin Spacey) "We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it, tolerate it becuase it's trivial... morning, noon, and night". I am a religious person to a certain point, but when I listen to something like this, it's crazy, coming from a movie, but to live in this city or world and to know that shit like this happens... it baffles me. Last night I finished watching the movie 21 Grams, and it was a cool, but like I told Alicia, no one can do back and forth story telling like Quentin Tarantino, the movie had to much of it, could've done with out it. Interesting plot and I give it a 3 stars, but I just can't find myself to like Naomi Watts, Benicio is the shit, and I'll leave it at that; Sean Penn was nominated for an academy award, which is worthy of the nomination. I forgot to mention that I had some Phillipes, a roast double dip with macaroni salad, mmm mmm.

This is a cool quote from the movie by Detective Mills (Brad Pitt).
"You're no Mesiah, you are a movie of the week, a t-shirt at best."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: