www.flickr.com
7D7 Studio (Omar)'s items Go and check out 7D7 Studio (Omar)'s photostream

Monday, June 13, 2005

Great Weekend

I hooked up with Hvnly and passed on the poker, I hadn't seen her in about two weeks; that would have hurt my feelings if she had chosen to do something else other than see me, see where I'm going with this? We didn't do much but watch TV and be lazy, that was all for Friday. Saturday night we were going to go to the movies, but Hvnly had family in town from AZ and they wanted to go have a drink. We went to the LBC, to the yard house and to the brewery. Sunday was one of the laziest days I've spent with Hvnly, most of the day in bed and watched all the shows I've DVR'd (Jeopardy, Medium, New season of Entourage). We took a drive in the evening and dropped off a movie in Pomona, and on the way home we stopped by to get some zuccini with ranch. It was a weekend full of nothing, simple times, for simple people.

This is my dad on the left, with my grandmother, uncle Ramon, and aunt Graciela.

My parents are in town, they came from Ameca, Jalisco, Mexico. They stay about three weeks, do a bunch of house chores, cook, clean, and anything I say not to do they do! Those are parents, I'm grateful to have them and greateful they do all the things they do for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! great pic- hope i dont come off as a creep but i'm actually in Ameca right now and googled it and your parent's pic came up.

nice blog