www.flickr.com
7D7 Studio (Omar)'s items Go and check out 7D7 Studio (Omar)'s photostream

Friday, June 10, 2005

Sharing Pictures

Today has been a surprisingly slow day (06/08) at work, so it gives me time to do a rare posting. I start a post on a word document, I write my thoughts throughout the day, then paste it and create a blog entry. At times it takes me three days to write or finish all my thoughts, unless I’m at home. When I started this posting yesterday it was slow, and it’s now day two (06/09), of me working on the post. I just wanted to post some pictures that I found online, but a quick post has now turned into day three (06/10), me trying to type these simple words has taken me a long time. I moved seats, I no longer will have "mitote access" to Felipe, but that’s what the OGO will be for; I assisted the Help Desk all day yesterday, taking away precious time from posting. I ponder…(very pensive, and strocking the few hairs I have on my chin) should I become a blogger and quit work?

Here are the pictures I wanted to share.

The moon looked like this on my birthday


It’s in my top ten favorite movie list.


Alfonso was my boy on The Contender, hope to see him fighting soon.


People from Cuba tried coming to the US in a 49 Mercury, they didn’t make it “wet foot”


Damm she got a nice one!

No comments: