www.flickr.com
7D7 Studio (Omar)'s items Go and check out 7D7 Studio (Omar)'s photostream

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Anniversary


Explanation for the picture above:
I was going to start typing my new entry when I got really hungry, it was 10 minutes 'till 1:00 AM, I jumped in The Lizzie and floored the pedal; she got me there in time before In N Out closed.


Today was my sixth year in the boyfriend/girlfriend league, but I'm engaged now, which means that my retirement will be imminent. It's been a great six years, we've learned so much from one another and have learned to coexist, I think in the end everything will fan out and it will be a great time. If there is one thing I can suggest to anyone reading my blog, is that you learn that "LOVE" will not be enough for a relationship; I'll let you figure that one out, but if you don't it will be hard to survive anything long term. We took it slow today for our anniversary, not the usual stuff from other years. I slept part of the early morn while Hvnly finished typing a paper due today for her final. Today was like most days, nothing extravagant but it was a nice evening we spent together. Durante la tarde we had some Thai food and then watched the new Harry Potter flick. I really liked the movie just like all the previous ones; I definitely recommend you go see it if you can. The movie made me interested in "possibly" reading the the final book of the series; possibly.

A quote about what I was talking about earlier.

“Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread, remade all the time, made new…, all the time, made new…”

Amy E. Dean

As I wrote this post I listened to my newly created playlist, I called it "One More", but its only a temporary name; its smooth and upbeat.

One More - from Zune playlist
1. I Wish It Would Rain Down - Phil Collins
2. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! - ABBA <-- beat Maddonna used for her Hung Up song.
3. I Want To Break Free - Queen
4. Malibu - Hole
5. It's My Life - Talk Talk - made popular a while back by No Doubt.
6. Paninaro - Pet Shop Boys
7. Automatic - Kinky <-- really digging this song right now.
8. Message in a Bottle - The Police
9. Runaway - India
10. Ankle Injuries - Fujiya & Miyagi
11. Who You Are - Cary Brothers <-- a Zune freebie song, its kewl.

No comments: