www.flickr.com
7D7 Studio (Omar)'s items Go and check out 7D7 Studio (Omar)'s photostream

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Dodgers Game & Surprise

I'll get the Dodgers out of the way, it will be easier to get over it; we lost 13-9.

My day at work was uneventful, just the norm. Tomorrow we close the sales month and it looks like it will be a good one, I'll be able to treat myself to a nice dinner. Tonights drive to downtown was hell; the usual stop and go traffic, but I think driving stick is the worst thing anyone like myself can do, especially with a 75 mile round trip drive. This is the reason why I've hated driving in traffic the last couple of days, stop and go / clutch and gear, and since I ride the clutch, my back starts to ache. I drove into downtown since we were going to see the Dodgers game, and we (Rich, Nicole, Hvnly, and myself) met at Won Kok. Won Kok serves some delicious stuff, from chicken to shrimp, their dishes can never go wrong. After dinner we took the drive to Dodgers stadium, we carpooled so we could save $15 since that's how much they are charging now per vehicle; pinches culeros!

My surprise came in the mail today; I've been waiting for a package to arrive that was being shipped from PA. It is an item I won on eBay for $23 w/shipping, and its a Kodak Duaflex IV camera. It's a really nice camera and I'm hoping to take some neat looking shots with it, I'll use both my digital camera and the viewfinder of the camera to concoct a shot that looks old and as if the film has grain on it, thus transferring to the print. They call these types of pictures "TTV's" (Through The Viewfinder) You can view some of the pictures I'm talking about HERE!

Here are the shots from the package; it was like Christmas. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: