www.flickr.com
7D7 Studio (Omar)'s items Go and check out 7D7 Studio (Omar)'s photostream

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Quick Post

I'm going to bed early today, not much to write except that its been hot like a muthafucka! We've been getting humid weather lately, not bad but Dios mio! I just realized I used a mala palabra and the word God in the two sentences above; oh oh!

I need to stop drinking fluids, especially those that don't have any nutritional value; i.e. beer, diet coke, beer, and oh yea... beer & diet coke. I think I have a huge bladder, I can drink 'till sun sets and rises again, this of course from drinking all day, and its rare if its water.

In the meantime here's a portrait of Dorian Gray.

4 comments:

Hvnly's World said...

Picture stealer! I want credit for taking the pic...you can take credit for the PS skills you used in making the picture look awesomer than it was before ;-) LOL!

Omar (7D7 Studios) said...

Hvnly, yes you are right, sorry for not giving you credit. Just don't sue me plz :-)

Hvnly's World said...

I would be a fool to sue you, and it's not because I wouldn't win. What could I possibly sue you for...your camera, maybe your Camaro?? Hahahaha...neither ;-)

Omar (7D7 Studios) said...

hmmm makes me wonder you are really into this and not for my money.