www.flickr.com
7D7 Studio (Omar)'s items Go and check out 7D7 Studio (Omar)'s photostream

Monday, July 09, 2007

What To Title It?

Tune in Tokyo! Tune in Tokyo!

OK so again I've broken my promise of writing something for my blog, blah blah blah. It's not that I don't have time for it, just don't have the time at work, lol; the last thing I want to do is post from home, it takes away the fun. OK so now I've broken another promise, since I'm updating from home, bleh! I wonder if there are any readers? even imaginary ones, just come out and spook my brain for once, lol. I actually had a reader who came around and visited my site, that person and I don't speak to each other that often anymore, its more work related than shooting the shitt; I wonder if that's good or bad? She's a cool chick, so shout out to you wherever you may be on this cool Monday night in July. I think I will just talk about the weekend; I had a "very very very very" - reminds me of Chainsaw (Summer School ) in the scene where he is reading his essay to the class and used VERY so many times to complete the 500 words needed for the essay, any who I forgot my point. Oh yes the weekend! I woke up both day at around 10 am; on Saturday I took a drive to Anaheim to purchase some items for our new bathroom for the extra room being built, its really kewl and modern. I had lunch at "Pick Up Sticks", a salad which I'll never order again. I came home and relaxed before heading to DWNY to drive RosaPastel and DJ to the airport. They were headed to Guadalajara and then to a place near Ocotlan to spend the day before spending the week in Guanajuato, Mexico City, and back to Guadalajara for their last days of their vacation. DJ sounds so excited being down there, I think its time for us to spend some summer days down with Abuelita the next few years. Sunday was the day I set aside to view my querido equipoe Mexicano, they were playing Paraguay in a win or go home match for the Copa America Cup. In the end it wa a goleada, Mexico beat them 6-0, a ver como nos va contra Argentina; this would be the relived match from the World Cup, where Mexico played better during the first 90 minutes but lost with a great gol by Maxi Rodriguez, but I'll forget that day and move on, since this is the Hugo Sanchez era and we are running in full stride. That was my Sunday, full of lazy ness and great food. We had a great dinner and I have a few pictures to show my huge (not!) following.

Dinner Dinner

No comments: