www.flickr.com
7D7 Studio (Omar)'s items Go and check out 7D7 Studio (Omar)'s photostream

Monday, July 16, 2007

Slow Monday

It really was a slow day, it took forever to get to 5:00 PM; damn you Kronos! I think I should refrain from offending the Gods since today my car finally gave me the first, what I think might be, a major problem. I think my gas pump or my fuel injection might need to be replaced, which will kill my budget for this month; POR QUE CHINGADO?! Is it because I started writing in my blog again and I bitched a bit frequent? I hope not because I plan on writing something every day as long as I have two hands. Well not much else to say but that. I had enchiladas which were yummy and gave me heartburn again, but Hvnly this doesn't mean they weren't good OK! I think the other reason why my car is acting up is because I flipped off the week in my previous post; check below.

Here is the most recent picture I worked on and posted. Building photographed November 12th, 2006.

Downtown HQ

Listening to Maddonna: "Singles 1987-2005". Some good stuff on this list; hit me up if you want a copy.

1 comment:

Hvnly's World said...

LOL! Heartburn is a sign that the food was de-lish!