www.flickr.com
7D7 Studio (Omar)'s items Go and check out 7D7 Studio (Omar)'s photostream

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Drinking A Heineken - Ketchunup

Drinking a Heineken as I catch up with my blog, it's 11:16 PM. Just before I started blogging I was catching up with my online friends, replying, and commenting. I posted a few pictures to Flickr; I posted a picture of the dinner I prepared on Monday... wow this is really getting lame, maybe I should shut down. I'm starting to sound like teenage lovers, whatchu do today baby? I went to the mall, bought a skirt, then I got home and called you. Oh OK... and you? I worked, got home, watched TV, checked my email, and then I answered your phone call; OH OK! Lame-oh!

Cheesus Christo!

OK... I gotta change it up, what can I tell you? Have you heard about the thrash we are getting rid of in space; can you believe this shit?! They are pushing "veeeeeeeeery slooooooooow" a chunk of metal the size of a fridge, they are sending it towards earth. They say its a very light push, one that will take years for the scrap to reach earth, and when it does, it will eventually disintegrate once it reaches the earth's atmosphere. We are not happy with polluting the earth, now we are getting started with space, but I think it's OK no one will notice, and its soooooooo huge, like umm yea, I know. Bastards!

My weekend was very busy.

Saturday I took my car to the dealer so we can diagnose the problem I've had with it since Tuesday. On Friday I realized that I had removed a small rosary my Mom gave me, for a Calaca that DJ brought me from Mexico. I swear to you I thought immediately that's what I got for my blasphemous actions. The problem was nothing major, not enough to report so I'll skip the details, but thank god it was minor. After I dropped off the car, we had breakfast at the small join, which I don't remember the name, but I promise to give you guys a plug ness tinne. The girls went to the beack, but I had to miss the fun since I was waiting on The Lizzie to get fixed and I had to a drive to Anaheim to purchase the new bath fixtures; its really kewl, I'll post pictures once we get that projected completed, bien moderno.

Sunday, DJ and I cooked red pancakes, yes red! We woke up at 8 AM to cook, it was way early for me, but a great opportunity for some Fat/Daugher qualitime. Here's the reason why we ended with red pancakes. I tend to flavor the batter with nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla extract if available. Well on this day I thought what I took out of the spice rack was vanilla, but it turned out to be food coloring, and you guessed right, it was RED. I asked DJ if she wanted to make red pancakes and of course she said yes. She mixed the batter, that was why we were both up, to cook breakfast and spend that moment together having fun and being silly willy. Later this day, Hvnly and I took a drive to personalize my brothers "first" computer, he's got 20+ years on me and he's just joining the computer herd. It had the Windows Vista, I found it slow to respond, and this was a brand new computer! That OS sucks up the memory and slows your comp down, plus if you don't have a cool vid card, I heard this would also give you shit. I got a chance to drive by the newly converted Kwiki Mart, big lines; we didn't get off. My bro lives in Burbank, that was the one we drove through (other on Venice in WLA). The Sunday with my bro and his wife culminated with a trip to In N Out, and man was it good, but I didn't order the animal fries, it was a "healthy" meal for me (Don't laugh, I typed that with a straight face).



On our way home we spotted a shop that had 5 Orange Colored 1969 Chargers; yup the General Lee. It was really kewl to see so many in one lot, so I had to get off and take pictures. As I searched for a picture of a Charger, I found this picture, and by the looks of it, it appears the shop has the stunt cars from the movie. The dents on the front fender and chipped paint on the picture from the link, were almost identical to one of the cars on the lot.

2 comments:

Hvnly's World said...

Nice update! Next time, let your editor take a peep before you publish this...I noticed a few spelling and grammatical errors, aside from the intentional ones ;-)

Omar (7D7 Studios) said...

I only caught maybe 5 misspelled words; I want to see the grammatically errors, please point them out.