www.flickr.com
7D7 Studio (Omar)'s items Go and check out 7D7 Studio (Omar)'s photostream

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Funny Moments - Happy Birthday

Dez told me today that we had to start changing our roles, I had to be her now. I was like huh?! She said that all her life she's been doing what I want to do, following me here and there, hahaha, so it was time that I follow her and she makes the decisions. I had to tell her that her mother makes her do those things as well as Hvnly, lol. She said that she goes to Target, grocery shopping, to get their nails done, etc. etc. I had to explain to her that all I do is chill at home, drink a beer, get on the computer, and peep the Dodgers game, and that I rarely drag her to do these things; poor girl, imagine what she goes through, hahaha. To be fair, if you gave her a Target gift card or a Visa gift card every time she went, I would not be hearing this story, lol. I just realized how we are programming kids at such a young age to be a consumer, WOW! She went off on a rant about how I need to be a girl, get my nails done, let my nails grow so I can get them frenched, and on and on, all throughout this time we were laughing, it was like mini-me. That was really funny, I'm hoping she becomes like me; quick rants left and right, lol.

OK so today my former TA, current Flickr/Twitter buddy is celebrating a birthday; that would be none other than Erin; so a big shout out to her on this beautiful day. I'm sure EBedoun is happy that Erin's" mom gave birth to her 27 years ago; are you Er!ck?!!!!! These dudes are hella funny, they let everybody on Twitter know that they got some "balcony booty", had a few drinks and have agreed to have a 3some with Topanga from "Boy Meets World", lol. Good times and vibes to you both.

Well that was my day today not that eventful, but if I can rant about one thing today I'll do it, why pass an opportunity. I drove my brother's car into work today (thank you so much for letting me borrow it big bro; small bro in "stature", but I still love you) 'cuz mine was acting up and I've yet to determine what the problem is. I hated my morning drive and equally hate driving stick, because I was not able to get the damn car out of 3rd gear; it was stop and go traffic except for a 4 mile stretch on my way to work. On my way home it was the same deal, I hate So-Cal traffic on paper, but when it comes to driving in it, I'm not that frustrated when I happen to be in a big mess; its really weird.

Well that is it for this Tuesday July 17th of 2007, I'm hoping each and every one of you got laid, listened to some music, and read. If you were successful in doing at least two of the three mentioned, you get an honorable mention on my next post, so please add a comment to let me know you are out there people! If you scored a hat trick (all 3), drop me a comment and we can hang for a day; I'll include a meal, a portrait session, and a copy of my favorite Zune playlist. As for me you might wonder? I only listened to music during the drive; I didn't listen to music during my recent blog post.

PS
Peace in the Middle East (I really hope we reach this one).

PSS
Don't forget to brush and floss!
Cleaning My Pearls

1 comment:

Hvnly's World said...

I thought my name was "Hvnly", not Hnly...oh well.

LOL!