www.flickr.com
7D7 Studio (Omar)'s items Go and check out 7D7 Studio (Omar)'s photostream

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday Kind of Love

Before I even knew who Etta James was, every now and then I would hear a song called "Sunday Kind of Love". I would imagine myself sitting in an old 1950's vehicle overlooking Mulholland Dr; its a very romantic, wanting/needy song. I think this particular image might have come to mind because of the movie "License to Drive" where Heather Graham is dancing on top of a Cadillac while Sinatra is on the radio. Etta has an awesome voice, and I appreciate her pouring her heart and soul into every song. On this Sunday my other love was arriving from Mexico city, DJ! She had been down south for a week, I really missed my lil' girl, but now she's back :-)

That's it for this Sunday. I've been wanting to take more photographs with my Holga lens but it's not been possible; I've had things to do and its constrained my available time, I hope I can do it soon.

In the meantime I leave you with a picture, one that sums up how I feel about the upcoming weekend.

1 comment:

Hvnly's World said...
This comment has been removed by the author.