www.flickr.com
7D7 Studio (Omar)'s items Go and check out 7D7 Studio (Omar)'s photostream

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Miss You DJ

Cooling Off

My little angel is out of the country right now and I miss her dearly! She's been calling me every day, just running up my bill with international calls, lol, but its great to hear her tell me what she's done for the day. She tells me about her walks, or her visits to a city or museum, just things that I've done already in my life when I lived in Mexico, and she's doing them now as a "Pocha" who's a tourist with her Mom. This has gotten me very excited, just to know that DJ has now experienced and visited the state and city her Dad has; the little dot that will go on a map and the memories created is incredible. I miss you silly monkey and I can't wait to see you on Sunday so you can tell me all about your travels.

Ya Merito!

Today was the Mexico v Argentina match up for Copa America; the final score was 3-0, disappointing, and (if I can switch to Spanish for a moment) los mismo de siempre. Tenemos una grande racha durante la calificatoria para la segunda ronda, hacemos buen papel, jugamos bonito, y no recibimos mas que un gol, y al final perdemos con Argentina de nuevo; lo mismo de siempre - "ya merito se pudo" Now back to English mode, I was just venting about our loss and the usual result of my dear soccer team, well what can one do?!

I've liked the idea that I was able to switch up the look of my blog, that I was able to personalize it a bit, and that I was able to add links to my Flickr site. I think this is the reason why I find myself posting today anew for the second consecutive day. I sure hope I keep it up, the public has exalted their chants without ceasing, that I must continue to post just to keep them happy.

No comments: